Several options are available to you with regard to teeth replacement. Each one has benefits, but dental implants offer something you cannot get elsewhere. If you have lost a tooth, then this is the treatment to consider for its numerous benefits.
Implants are posts inserted within the jawbone that then have an abutment and crown placed on top. They are a great option for individuals with a healthy jaw and no other oral health issues. Here are some of the advantages that stand to be gained by getting a dental implant.
- Teeth near the lost one are prevented from shifting around.
- You are able to speak and eat exactly like you used to.
- Implants are permanently fixed within the mouth
- Your natural facial contours are able to be maintained.
- Implants last for decades if they are properly taken care of.
- Maintenance is simple.
- Cavities are unable to develop within a dental implant.
You will need to discuss your options with a professional. Some people cannot get dental implants, and some patients may need to get a bone grafting procedure done first.An expert in dental implants will be more than happy to go over the treatment in detail with you before starting. To get started with your dental care, contact Premier Dentures and Implants today.